Bihar Student Credit Card is the scheme for the all student whose age is under 25. Under this scheme a student will get Rs. 4 lacs for completing their higher education. First time in the history of Bihar there is now no discrimination related to caste or religion for getting money for higher education. This is one of the very good step taken by the CM of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar.
Eligiblity Criteria to take benifit of Student Credit Card :-
- Candidate must be citizen of Bihar.
- Candidate must have Aadhar Card.
- Candidate must have PAN Card.
- Candidate age should be below than 25.
- Candidate must have taken admission in the college/University for higher education.
- This benifits is only for B.Tech, Polytechnic, ANM,GNM, BSc Nur, B.Ed, MBA admissions.